Thursday, June 7, 2007

Steven Caringella

Hello everyone,

My name is Steven Caringella. I am one of the instructors for EWYL 2007-2008, and I am looking forward to meeting all of you this summer.

I teach Fourth grade at Zanker Elementary School in Milpitas Unified School District. I am also involved in training teachers to integrate technology into their curriculum at my school site, in my district, and at the Krause Center for Innovation.

I have been a participant teacher in both the Earn While You Learn and Earn While You Learn Fellows programs, and I guarantee you are about to have an extremely valuable time this summer and in the following school year. EWYL is awesome!

If any of you would like to get a taste of EWYL before it starts, and ideas for the project you will design, consider taking my June 16 LINC class at the KCI on using blogs and wikis in the classroom, and my June 23 LINC class on using Think.com for collaboration during student projects. Just go to http://www.foothill.edu/cfi/linc/ to register.

When I am not working, you can find me at the park with my almost-two year old son Chase, or relaxing with my wife Jen in the house we just moved into in Mountain View. I am looking forward this summer to a short commute to the Krause Center!

See you all soon.

2 comments:

Recep Iscan said...

Steven! Looking forward to working with you at EWYL. Wish I could take your June 12th class, but I'm going to have to try for the class on the 23rd. Thanks for your intro, and I'll catch you soon,

Recep

MacUzr said...

Hi, Steve. I am so glad you will be a part of EWYL this summer. I really enjoyed your teaching style when I took your LINC class.