Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Jeff Schmidt


Hi everyone!

My name is Jeff Schmidt. I teach Video Production at Central County Occupational Center (CCOC). My class is made up of mostly juniors and seniors in high school, however, we also accept adults and an occasional 10th grader as well. Diversity is an understatement in my classroom. I look forward to the EWYL program, learrning new tools and tricks to enhance my ability to be the most effective teacher I can.

I am also very excited about the on-going project that will come from the EWYL program!!!

I can't wait to meet you all and get the ball rolling.

See ya soon.

JEFF

4 comments:

Chris Heumann said...

Hey Jeff. I sure am looking forward to meeting you and learning more about current Video Production endeavors. I ran a Video Journalism program for middle schoolers back in the late '90's and Carrie Tibbs (see her post below) runs one in Campbell. Great stuff. See you in July.

Mrs. Caramagno said...

Hey Jeff....
Do you know a Jack Young? I think he used to work there... I even won a grant from CCOC back in the day... Whew, small world...

Sophia

MacUzr said...

Hi, Jeff. It will be great to compare notes. I teach video production at the middle school level.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff, I'm going to be teaching video production for the first time in middle school, I look forward to comparing notes and picking your brain for dos and don'ts! We also will be putting together a TV broadcasting studio, so if you have advice about that, I'm all ears!