Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Melissa


Hello Everyone!

I am so excited about participating in this year's program. I just finished my first year of teaching in a sixth grade classroom at Allen Elementary School in San Bruno. I was chosen to pilot the Promethean Activboard in my classroom and I think this program will help me use it effectively. I think that it is so important to incorporate technology into the classroom and I can't wait to get started. My other passions are animals and conservation. I am posing with my cat Phoebe in this picture. Anyways, I can't wait to meet everyone and to share ideas. See you all soon!

--Melissa

1 comment:

MacUzr said...

Nice to meet you, Melissa. I am at the NECC conference in Atlanta and the Promethean boards are all the rage this year. I'll be interested in picking your brain on the implementation of this technology in your school.