Saturday, June 2, 2007

Debbie







Hi everyone! I teach 3rd grade at Weller School, in Milpitas. I have taught in Milpitas for 7 years; but this was my first year at Weller. It is a great place to teach. Even though, I am looking forward to summer, I had a great class and will miss my students. I am so excited about this opportunity, though. I became interested, last year, when my sister was participated in EWYL. I saw what she was learning and immediately signed up for the on-line classes. Now that I have taken a few LINC classes, I have learned so much. I can't wait to learn more and take it back to my classroom.

My "baby" (well, not really) just turned 15. I live in Newark, where I grew up. I posted a picture taken of us last summer, on a cruise to Alaska. My parents took my sisters and our families, for their 50th wedding anniversary. It was so beautiful and I would love to go back!

I look forward to meeting all of you in July.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I live in Milpitas and my children attended Weller for several years. She's graduated high school this year! I am interested in hearing about your experiences in the MUSD!