Saturday, June 2, 2007

Anne Smith

My name is Anne Smith. I'm frantically finishing up my year with my first graders, trying to get in a few more projects and a little fun before they're off to their next teacher. I work and live in Alameda with my 2 hilarious kitties.

Can't wait to meet you all. Before our paths cross, I'll be finishing up my Master's at CSUEB, taming my overgrown garden, running, getting my classroom ready so I can go to surf camp in Costa Rica a week before school starts, visiting my family, and retraining myself how NOT to multi-task....unless it involves lifting a wine glass to my lips WHILE sitting in a chaise lounge AND laughing with friends.


Enjoy the summer!
Anne




3 comments:

Recep Iscan said...

Anne!

I wonder how many EWYL peeps are cat lovers. I think a survey is in order.


Best of luck with this year's wrap-up, and I can't wait to hear about the antics of the two hilarious cats!

tech4fun said...

Love the black and white picture. I love workingin black and white, but I'm having trouble getting pictures processed from digital to black and white - they always come out with a greenish tint. Any suggestions?

Looking forward to seeing you...by the way...I'm a dog person (two Rhodesian Ridgebacks)

vitugv said...

Hi Anne!

I love that picture! I have a little bit of an interest in photography. Your picture had great lighting and a very genuine smile. Did you set it up yourself?