Monday, June 11, 2007

Catherine Baron


Hi! Catherine Baron here,
I teach French at Mount Pleasant High School in San Jose.

I have just returned from a strenuous week of AP correcting in Louisville, Kentucky. This week is busy with finals. I am on survival mode till the end of the school year. Most of you probably know how it feels.

On Saturday, my husband and I will be going to France to visit my family. It should be fun and relaxing.

I am looking forward to meeting you all next month.

Sincerely,

Catherine Baron

2 comments:

Chris Heumann said...

Hi Katherine. I'm glad that your travels are over and that you are able to join us in July. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Angie C said...

Hi Katherine! This summer I am looking forward to EWYL, and next summer I am hoping to be in France. I bet you have some great advice! See you in a few weeks.