Friday, June 1, 2007

Sara



Hi Everyone!

My name is Sara, and I teach 7th grade English at Egan Jr. High. I'm so excited to be in the program! In just about a week I can say I've finished my first year of teaching! It was such a great year. I can also say I finished my first year in California - I moved here with my husband Mike and our cat London from Maryland last summer.


I'm truly looking forward to all of the great tools and ideas we will be exposed to this summer. I love using all of Google's tools, and just recently got my school set up with a Google Apps account that we're excited to implement next year. That being said, I can't wait to learn all about Apple's programs ... I need help with those!

Besides teaching, I love to swing dance with my hubby, and we love trying new restaurants around the Bay area. Maybe we could plan some EWYL dinner trips? Looking forward to meeting everyone in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Chris Heumann said...

Hello Sara! Welcome to the program, to teaching, and to California. I'm sure things will be great for you here.

Sarah Cullom said...

Hey Sara-

I just read your post and had to add a comment after seeing that you swing dance. My husband and I love to dance too, but haven't found a place in the bay area to go yet. Look forward to meeting you!

Sarah Cullom