Saturday, June 2, 2007

David Pettinari

Hi everyone,

My name is David Pettinari aka foremyle. I am so happy to be in the EWYL program this summer. I am part of a long list of teachers at our school (John F. Kennedy Elementary in Daly City) to have attended the program. I look forward to learning a lot so that I can return to my students in the fall with lots of new projects and fun things to do. I currently am in my second year of teaching and finishing my first year in fourth grade. Last year I was the Oral Language Instructor at our school.

I attended San Francisco State University where I earned a degree in Classics. For those of you who are not aware, Classics is the study of Ancient Languages, Literature, History, Archaeology, Art, Architecture... basically all western culture up to the Renaissance.

I have been working with computers for the last twenty-four years and am looking forward to learning all of the new things that are out there. I currently work on the school website and hope that I can learn some valuable tools to help me expand our website and include student pages as well.

I look forward to seeing you this summer.

foremyle

1 comment:

Chris Heumann said...

Hello David and welcome to the program. Nice to have someone with a classical education joining us! :)
I'm confident that you will be able to get a great deal from the program as well as add to it!