Monday, June 25, 2007

Ilka Handler

Hello Everyone! My name is Ilka Handler and I teach Integrated Science and Biology at Woodside High School. For now, I am keeping busy teaching summer school but I will be well rested by the time we meet next month. I am taking a short trip to Mexico.
I do not have a pic to include at this moment. My son Maxwell, 15, took the camera to Mississippi (his first trip away from home) for Katrina relief. I also have a 13 year old son, Jacob.
As I learn and develop my skills I continue to incorporate more technology in the classroom. I am eager to learn ways to engage, motivate and challenge my ELL students as well.
I am looking forward to meeting all of you soon; I've enjoyed reading the bios.

Ilka

1 comment:

Chris Heumann said...

This will be a great session, Ilka, and I'm glad that you will be here. Enjoy your remaining week(s?) off and I'll see you on the 7th.