Friday, June 1, 2007

Jacob Headley

Hey all! My name is Jacob Headley and this is going to my first time working over the summer related to my job. I have been teaching for four years and have been at Miller Middle School for the past two. I hope to spend much of my time at this institute creating ways to involve more technology into my physical education class. I have a website but would like to improve upon it. The most important things in my life are my wife Debbi and my two little girls, Maddie (2) and Isabel (3 weeks).

3 comments:

Chris Heumann said...

New baby! Wow, congratulations. Not much sleep over the past few weeks I assume! It will be cool to have you around this summer -- we should arrange a family event here on one of the afternoons!

Chris Heumann said...

Oh, by the way... find a picture and upload it when you get a chance, ok?
CH

Clint Johns said...

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy, Jacob! What are the popular baby names these days? My fiance and I have been tinkering with a handful but could always use some suggestions :)