Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Charles Schletzbaum





I'm an 8th year teacher about to start my 7th consecutive year teaching Physics at Milpitas HS.
I met my wife on a MUD when I lived in Massachusetts and she in Alabama. (for those who don't know, a mud is an old TEXT based MMORG like world of warcraft and Evercrack). Of course, Mudding was also the reason I was on the 7 year college plan like Tommy Boy. I am married to Jammie and I have 3 children; Michael 14 (ACK a teenager), Alex 7 (and mildly autistic) and Brandon 5 (cute but sneaky). My summer so far has been 2-4 DVDs a day, playing LAN videogames against my 14 year old, and introducing my oldest to tabletop miniature games. I am looking forward to this, but I am also wondering if anyone lives in the FAR east, as I commute from Manteca daily for school, and if there is anyone who wants to carpool, that would be awesome (even though I snore in cars :-) )

2 comments:

Chris Heumann said...

Thanks for getting such great information posted! Nice pix. Carpooling is a great idea and I'm going to have each of us pin our home location on GoogleMaps to see if there are good matches. See you in July!

Clint Johns said...

Hey Charles,

You're a gamer, eh? I am the HTM Club Advisor for my high school in Fremont (High Tech Milita!). We put on 2-3 LAN parties each year - WoW, SC, Battlefield 2, and several console games - you should check it out sometime! http://htmclub.mrjohns.net

-Clint