Sunday, June 3, 2007

Olivia Santillan





Hi all. My name is Olivia Santillan and I am finishing up my 9th year teaching. I teach U.S. History, AP U.S. History, World History and Ethnic Studies. I am very excited to be a part of the EWYL program so I can sharpen my technology skills.

I spend most of my time trying to juggle work, school (I am in an educational leadership program), and family. I have a 4 year old and a nine month old. When I used to have free time I enjoyed traveling, goint to museums, listening to live music and going out to dinner. Now my hobbies include playing with trains, watching cartoons and reading (mostly about trains).

1 comment:

Chris Heumann said...

Hello Olivia! Great name (its what we named our youngest)! It sure sounds like you have a wonderfully busy life -- thanks for being a part of our program. See you in July.