Saturday, June 2, 2007

Andralee Roberts

I'm Andralee, and I have been teaching first grade for six years. I taught for five years in Southern California (near LA and in Orange County) and am just completing my first year in the Mount Pleasant School District in San Jose. Next year I'll be teaching third grade, so I'm very excited for that!


I received my BS in General Studies (Elementary Ed) and credential from USC in 2000, and then received my MS in Learning and Instruction from USC in 2002. Until some LINC courses this spring, I hadn't been in school since then, so I'm excited to take part in Earn While You Learn this summer and learn some innovative ways to integrate technology into my class.


Gotta run...report cards are calling my name! See you all in July.


Andralee

2 comments:

Recep Iscan said...

Good luck with report cards Andralee! I'm hoping to teach 3rd or 4th grade in the fall, and am wishing you the best with your transition from 1st.

Looking forward to the exchange of ideas!

George's blog said...

Hello,

I think we will be in the same group for EWYL. I do hope that this gets to you. I'm not sure I'm doing it right.

I look forward to meeting you tomorrow.