Saturday, June 2, 2007

Hart Walsh

Hello All,
As you can see from this photo, teaching is a 24 hour a day job for me. This year I returned to the classroom after taking four years off to be a stay-at-home mom. I am currently (for the next two weeks and next year) teaching half-time 7th grade English at Egan Jr. High in Los Altos. I work with Sara who is also in the EWYL program, and we are hoping to add some fabulous technology to our curriculum starting this fall.
I am truly looking forward to meeting you all and getting started in the EWYL program. However, like many of you, I have the end of the school year to concentrate on right now. Oh yes, and also a 5th birthday party with a real pony and farm animal petting zoo! Yippee!
Hart

3 comments:

Recep Iscan said...

A real pony! Maybe Chris can arrange one for our EWYL graduation festivities?

All the best during your wrap up! Catch you in July!

anne said...

What a sweet pic! Good luck finishing up these last weeks....as they say back home, "keep your stick on the ice!"

Unknown said...

Hi Hart,

That is the cutest picture! Can't wait to work with you this summer!

Sara