Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Danielle


Hi all!

This is my sixth year teaching in the Cupertino Union School District. I've taught kindergarten, second, and sixth grades, all for two years each. Although I love the little kids, sixth grade is definitely where I belong! I teach math, science, exploratory and advisory at Lawson Middle School. For two trimesters of exploratory each year I teach technology-I can't wait for some fresh ideas and projects to add to the curriculum!

I am looking forward to a (mostly) relaxing summer. I was married last summer and it was very hectic and exciting, so I am happy that this summer there won't be quite as much to do. We've planned some rafting, hiking and camping trips, along with a few vacations, and the rest of the time will be spent reading and hanging out with friends. We're getting a puppy mid-July, so I'll have some time before school starts to train it. :)

I hope everyone gets a chance to relax before July. See you soon!
Danielle

No comments: