Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Nichole Crawford


Hi, my name is Nichole Crawford. I am a fourth and fifth grade math and science teacher at Audubon Elementary School in Foster City. I am just wrapping up my second year as a teacher and like many of you, I am just trying to survive the end of the year. Before teaching I worked in the corporate world (Boeing, Teradyne, GAP Inc.) as a Process Engineer, and am enjoying the change into the teaching world. Teaching is definitely my passion.

At Audubon I am currently the technology liaison for my school as well as student council advisor, safety patrol advisor and treasurer for the social committee.


When I am not teaching I like to spend time entertaining friends and family, reading, traveling, photography, working out, trying out many yummy restaurants and drinking wine!

Last summer I was getting married, and this summer I am excited to learn lots of useful tools and techniques to use with my kiddo's at school.
(The second picture is on our whirlwind tour of Italy for our honeymoon last summer. We were very lucky to spend a very relaxing month in Italy...)

Can't wait to meet everyone...by the way I love reading through the bios.







4 comments:

Chris Heumann said...

Hi Nichole. I'm eager to incorporate your experiences and skills into the EWYL program. Great that you can be with us! See you in July.

Angie C said...

Great to meet you! Last last line of your bio made me laugh... So true!

Jenni said...

I would love to talk more with you about photography. It really is a passion of mine. :-) I look forward to meeting you in person. :-) Thanks for the comment.
Jenni

Clark said...

Hi Nichole! I look forward to meeting you and talking about using technology with 4th and 5th grade students (I teach technology to Pre-K ~ 5th grade). I bet we can exchange some good lesson plans / technology strategies if you want -- as I'm always looking for new ideas and enjoy sharing what has worked well in my computer lab (at The Carey School in San Mateo). See you soon! - Barney