Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sarah Cullom






Hi everybody.
My name is Sarah and I teach 4th grade in San Mateo. This is my fifth year teaching and in my third district. I've moved around quite a bit the last few years. I started teaching in LA after getting my credential and masters from UCLA (Go Bruins!). Then I moved to the bay area so my husband could go to law school here. He finally graduated a couple weeks ago! I'm happy that I'll be keeping busy with this program while he's studying for the BAR. This summer I'm also looking forward to traveling, watching movies, dancing, and taking pictures/scrapbooking.

I can't wait to learn more about technology and be able to integrate it with my curriculum. This year I worked with my students on i-movies (which was so much fun!) and each student got their own email account through gaggle.com - a great school-only website.

I look forward to meeting all of you!

Sarah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah!

My hubby and I have not yet found a place either, but we've been meaning to try Steppin' Out in Sunnyvale. I'll have to let you know how it is! Look forward to meeting you in a few weeks!

Sara