Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jenni Cummings



Hi everyone!!

My name is Jenni Cummings and I am a kindergarten teacher at Monta Loma School in Mountain View. I have been wanting to make a post on this all month but incredibly, this is my first opportunity to do so. In addition to being a teacher, I am also a photographer. I am actually off this weekend to photograph a friend’s wedding in Redding.

I love taking pictures of my students, and using them to help them learn. I am hoping to find new ways to use technology and photography to help teach my students this summer. The ironic thing is that even though I am a photographer, it took 3 weeks to find a photo of myself. It seems that I am always behind the camera these days and rarely in front of the lense. This photo shows me having fun in a hobby of mine…karaoke. I was so excited to find a group of friends at work that love karaoke as much as I. Don’t be fooled by my love of singing however. As much as I love it, and do it, I will never be found on American Idol, or even Bay Area Idol for that matter. It is just a lot of fun. I look forward to meeting all of you next month.

:-) Jenni


1 comment:

Nichole Crawford said...

Hi Jenni,
I love to take pictures as well. I would love to chat with you about your background in that. Always wanted to get more involved. See you in a couple of weeks.

Nichole