Monday, July 2, 2007

Zack Long


Name: Zack Long
School: Graham Middle - Mountain View
Assignment: Sixth and Seventh Grade Science
Teaching History: 4 Years in Mountain View; 5 Years Previously in San Jose
Family Situation: Wife of Five Years: Sara; Son of Two Years: Isaac
Hobbies: Hiking; Playing Trains; Writing; Playing Hide-and-Seek;
Best Thing About Teaching: Getting to Know Loads of Ridiculous Students
Favorite Film: Goodfellas
Favorite Cheese: Swiss
Favorite Places to Hike in the Bay Area: Rancho San Antonio; Alum Rock Park; Almaden-Quicksilver
Favorite TV Program: The Office
Favorite Band: Wilco
Favorite Vegetable: Brussel Sprouts
Additional Interesting Fact: I've had Three Different Sets of Teeth In My Life
Favorite Number: 49... What are you, Bazooka Joe?

1 comment:

Dana said...

Hey Zack-

That is a great picture in the snow! I am so glad that there will be a friendly face there during the next three weeks. I was excited to read that one of your favorite places to hike is the Quicksilver mines. I will be visiting there for one of my classes within the next few weeks! See you soon.
-Dana