Thursday, July 5, 2007

Ryan Freed

Hello All-
I am a fifth grade teacher at Nimitz Elementary in Sunnyvale, I have been at this school for three years and enjoying every minute of it. I am writing from my home town of Detroit, Michigan. I am really looking forward to meeting everyone and jumping into the technological world of education. Prior to teaching I worked at Apple computers and USA Rugby. I hope everyone is enjoying their time away and I look forward to learning new and exciting ways to implement technology in the classroom. Cheers!

-rf

2 comments:

Dana said...

Hi Ryan-

Detroit, Michigan...does that mean that you are a Red Wings fan? I had some friends that I worked with that were from Michigan and have since moved back. They were big Red Wings and Tigers fans. It was always fun when they played the Sharks. (Well, not so much this year since the Red Wings ended our chance.) Anyway, I hope that you are enjoying your summer.
-Dana

barney's blog said...

Ryan~

What did you do at Apple Computers? Did you work in the Bay Area?

Let's continue to share technology-based teaching ideas for 5th Grade!
-Barney