Monday, July 9, 2007

Joanna Monfort-Torres



Hello Fellow Teachers!
What a fantastic opportunity this to meet and work with you all. I look forward to getting to know you. I started teaching 6 years ago in New York. I have been teaching 1st grade for the past 3 years at Bullis Charter School in Los Altos. Now I am changing gears and moving down to Kinder this Autumn! Oh no! Integrating technology is a vital part of our school's mission (and my teaching philosophy) and I always seek new methods to do so. I've found that I learn the most from my colleagues in the field. See my class website here: http://web.mac.com/msmonforttorres

Travel is a must for me. I've just returned from Finland and Estonia. My next big trip is to Cambodia for Christmas. In my free time I get bitten by my puppy Bamboo and potter about in my new home in Boulder Creek, in the Santa Cruz mountains.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Hi there-
Thanks for the nice comment about my picture. That was from a rafting trip in Alaska. It was anamazing trip! I think that these next couple of weeks are going to be very interesting. I'm looking forward to all that we are going to learn! I look forward to getting to know you better too. From the looks of your pictures, it looks like you should have some fun stories!
-Dana