Friday, July 6, 2007

Samanta Cush


Hello everyone,

I am excited for our class to start and I just got a
new car so I will be enjoying breaking myself into the
commute from Santa Cruz. Chris has offered to post
this entry for me because I couldn't figure out the
blog thing on my own which shows how much I know about
technology, but I am eager to learn, and see this
class as a great opportunity to gain much needed
skills that will help both myself and my students in
the future. I am looking forward to meeting all of
you and working with you during this summer course.
See all of you on Monday.

Sincerely,
Samantha Cush

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Good luck with that commute Samantha. I will see you on Monday. I am sure that you will have a big cup of coffee with you. Let me know if you need me to bring a cup. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm new to technology somewhat so if you ever need help just holler. I like in Santa Cruz too- actually Boulder Creek!

Cheers neighbour!

Joanna

Hart Walsh said...

Hi Samantha. I'm from Santa Cruz too. We are living in Mountain View right now because of the commute, but keep fantasizing about moving back. I'd love to talk to you about schools over there.

Hart Walsh said...

Sorry I spelled your name wrong the first time - I bet you get that a lot. I totally understand.