Monday, July 2, 2007

Jonathan Entous

Hi All,

My name is Jonathan Entous and I am very excited to be part of the EWYL 2007 cohort. There are so many ways that I want to integrate technology into my classroom and I hope that EWYL will be a great opportunity to make these dreams become reality. I have taught in Cupertino for the last 11 years. My first 7 years were at Portal Elementary where I might have met some of you who came to visit the technology demonstration school (formerly ACOT). After 6th grade was moved to the middle school, I followed them to teach for 2 years at Cupertino Middle School. Middle School was certainly a big jump from the elementary. When the opportunity came to be part of the Lawson Middle School staff I went for it. It was a great move, and I am happy to be doing EWYL with two other teachers from Lawson (Danielle and Jenn).

Its been great being on vacation for the last week or so after participating in the CUSD technology training. I am hoping to continue working on my skills during the three weeks of the program. I have some projects that I worked on for my master's degree that I am going to adapt for use on the computer.

See you in a week.

-Jon

No comments: